Wednesday, July 7, 2010

True Blood-Current Season


We’re a few episodes into the current season and after watching last night’s episode, I’m still thoroughly impressed. The series never fails to deliver shocks and plot twists that I was not even close to expecting. The characters are so likable and real (even the villains) that after watching the show, my other half and I sit around talking about them as if they were people we know…”What do you think Eric is going to do about that?” and “Oh I just can’t believe Sookie said that to her!” Tonight’s ending has me fighting mad at Bill….I hope Sookie finds out and get’s even! If you haven’t been watching True Blood, I strongly recommend it for all fans of Vampire stories. It’s everything Twilight isn’t…gritty, sexy, and realistic!

No comments:

Post a Comment