Friday, June 18, 2010

Allow me to introduce myself...

Hello fellow entertainment buffs! My name is Kali...well actually it's not...Kali is my dog's name..but she watches movies too, and her paws are too big to type on my laptop, so I'm stealing her name for nefarious purposes.

I have been a movie buff for as long as I can recall. Unfortunately, I find most mainstream critics are absolutely out of touch with average people, and therefore their opinions are of questionable value. You'd be much better served by a random gal on a couch with an overloaded Netflix queue.

What I strive to do is rate new movies and television programs while also bringing attention to older or obscure films that are worthy of attention. My favorite genres are horror, fantasy, sci-fi, and anime, but I will strive to include some other genres for variety. Please enjoy the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment